Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers non-credit technical programs, along with certificates, associates, undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is dedicated to academic excellence solidly grounded in the liberal arts that fosters personal growth, integrity and professional preparation within a caring environment. The university prepares students as Christian servant leaders for life-long learning, continued scholarship by using advanced research to practice at the doctoral level, and active participation in a diverse, global society.
• To foster academic excellence through pre-professional certificates, associates, baccalaureate, and graduate programs through traditional, technical, and online systems
• To achieve academic excellence through rigor and relevancy in undergraduate, master’s and doctoral level programs
• To provide an environment conducive for student success
• To value diverse perspectives within a Christ-centered community
• To model servant leadership and effective stewardship
South College Street close to the 127 By Pass and 127
Summertime in Mercer County!! We are so glad to be outside and enjoying what treasures are right here in our own backyard. Our members are ready for your outdoor visit: Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, Chimney Rock Marina and Restaurant, Cane Run Fishing Camp and Cummins Ferry Resort and Campground as well as Old Fort Harrod State Park. Look for member events and festivals all over.