Minimum requirements: Licensed Master’s Level Social Worker from an accredited school of social work. Licensed by the Commonwealth of KY is preferred (if not licensed, must obtain upon hire).
Description of Position: The Clinical Social Worker is responsible for providing the full range of social worker services to patients and families. The position involves caring for the patient, primary caregiver, and/or family’s psychosocial needs in the Hospice/Palliative Care setting, serving as a member of the interdisciplinary group, assisting, and planning in the coordination of patient and bereavement care.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens. Must have reliable transportation and appropriate auto insurance.
To apply: Submit a formal letter of interest along with a resume to Ashley Arnold, CSW, ACHP-SW, Clinical Counseling Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Heritage Hospice, Inc. offers full-time employees great benefits such as:
- Pay based on education and related experience
- Health insurance*
- Employer-paid LTD and life insurance*
- Many voluntary products available including short term disability and life, vision, and dental insurance*
- 401k matching up to 8%
- 22 accrued paid days off annually
- 7 accrued sick days off annually
- 6 paid holidays, plus your birthday!
- Mileage reimbursement for hospice-related travel
- Service recognition program
- Bereavement leave
- Local discount programs free to Heritage team members.
*The benefits offered by Heritage Hospice, Inc. are governed by separate plan documents. Should there be a discrepancy between this summary and the actual plan documents the plan documents will take precedence.
Heritage Hospice, Inc. is an EOE.
Heritage Hospice, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE.